10 Reasons, why you should make the most of your life, see it here on the Helpline Blog …..
1. You don’t have a choice now do you, the gift of life was given to you, but making the most out of it is up to you and striving for the easiest possible way to get on with it will depend entirely on the kind of attitude, reasons and drive that you have.
2. If you have to do this life thing, then why not do something that not only inspires you but gives you get loads of pleasure by doing it. Life is just not worth it if you have to struggle through each day doing something that you hate.
3. Often we have to make sacrifices by doing something not so enjoyable whilst you are on your way to an ultimate goal, that is okay because nothing in life is easy or free now is it, so put a smile on and keep reminding yourself of the end result that you are aiming for.
4. You could be suffering from ill health but somewhere you must be able to find a silver lining for that dark cloud, maybe the chance of trying new meds or trying a new lifestyle to bring relief, what about the fact that you have the choice to stay positive and believe in being cured.
5. Family and friends may hold you in much higher regards than what you ever could imagine and you may have far more support in life than what you realize until the proverbial hits the fan and vice a verse, you might one day become that lifeline to a friend or family member in dire straits.
6. Most people do not realize the huge effect or influence they have on youth of all ages from babies to teenagers and young adults, even without realizing you leave an impression so if you could be the reason for a positive change in a young person’s life would you feel honoured by it?
7. What about those forgotten senior citizens that we hear so much about, do you ever take a positive step in trying to do something constructive for them??? How would you like to be that person one day when you are old and helpless and there is just no support whether emotional, financial or psychological.
8. Every day is a gift and can change with the snap of a finger, so get up every morning with a positive attitude and try and smile at people throughout the day, it is amazing how this little gesture can lift your spirit when they smile back at you.
9. Giving compliments is something that especially the younger generation don’t often do as they live in a bubble of their own these days and I feel that some young people are just so scared of competition that they won’t acknowledge the good in another person in fear of losing their place in the pecking order of society.
10. Whatever the story of your life, make the most of it and enjoy the ride it might not always be easy but make it memorable and go with your gut as it often is the right thing to do.